welcome to my blog ... it's a new thing for me

hi, i'm just discovering the joys of having a blog, somewhere to share my thoughts on the journey, a place to meet good folk of like-heart .. may your path be filled with joy and laughter, peace and harmony, discoveries and self-empowerment ... blessings

Saturday, September 11, 2010

shamanic dreaming ... pathwork to self-empowerment & understanding

for me, one of the most wonderful things, the greatest joys, of walking the shamanic pathways is this huge inner knowing that finally, finally, i am reconnecting to my 'tribe' - my 'indigenous heritage' where i can follow spiritual heart truths that resonate with me and which i find are so uplifting & so enriching that they enable me to be at peace and one with Goddess/Spirit, all beings and myself without all the  judgement, rules and go-betweens of who's right/might and all that blah blah of mainstream religions or socio-political systems. 

the shamanic path keeps me grounded and in touch with the everyday, yet it also allows me to go deep within to access the sacred spaces where the dreaming of this world can truly enhance our experience of life... the more grounded i am, the more aware i become of the myriad forms of consciousness around me: trees, rocks, clouds, birds, animals, plants, trees ... and the elements of earth, air, fire and water ... the more i understand that we humans are just one of the many children of the Earth and that we have so much to learn from these other beings

as i consciously walk my shamanic path [which for me is star-shaman-priestess], the more accessible & deeply experienced are my connections with my beloved Mother Earth, power animals, spiritual helpers, and plants, stones and crystals - this isn't new agey 'airy fairy' stuff .. this is REAL and other Indigenous folk around the world have known this for 1,000's of years .. they have wisely continued to uphold the living and unlimited potential of shamanic experience to protect, heal, guide and teach their communities .. to maintain their inherent & immediate connection to Creator anytime anywhere in loving, respectful, humble and joyful ways.

alas, for many of us in western culture our indigenous shamanic traditions were stolen from us 2000 years agoe, we lost so much a particularly with the coming of religious/political structures & doctrines that were not our own, consequently the associated rules and regulations of these invasions increasingly alienated us from the conscious/living connections we had with Earth and other beings, with our divinity and ultimately with our true selves 

thankfully, many of us are now rediscovering our shamanic core - with the very welcomed help of traditonal peoples who are reaching out to help us remember how to connect to the helper beings that are all around us, and reclaim our right to work directly with the divine which is present in all things since we are all related ... 

to all you Elders and others who are there guiding our steps, supporting our reclaiming of our shamanic selves my heart felt thanks and gratitude for your patience and wisdom, i am honoured to walk the Beauty Way with you as my teachers and guides ...

personally, i've found myself becoming liberated in ways i could never have imagined through my shamanic experiences with these amazing beings of the other realms [angels, faeries, goddesses and star elders, and power/medicine animals] - i know that they are present right now to enhance and enrich every moment of our lives if we will just take the time to get to know them and encourage their presence. with their help we can heal ourselves, we can envisage and manifest a world of peace and harmony where we live in gratitude for this amazing planet we call Earth .... and home

i love the freedom and 'ah ha' ness of exploring the paths of the shamanic dream in deeper and deeper ways .. here is the space to be able to reconnect to experiences of power animals and other spiritual friends first encountered in early childhood and my teens ... to finally come to understand experiences that were 'scary' at the time because no one in my family knew that if a great big shark was swimming around my bed [when i was 3 years old] that it wasn't there to terrify me as a 'nightmare' rather my shark friend was there as a very powerful helper spirit to protect, guide and watch over me. similarly, in recent years the presence of the 'big cats' & bear who prowl around me, and walk beside me are 'confirmed' by folk who don't know me well yet can see these animals with me and perhaps even within me .. because i can and do shapeshift ....

shamanic work is a wonderful way to be of service to this great planet and all who live here ... its the way of directly experiencing the divine and offers us this huge potential to work together to heal and protect this Mother Earth in  trust for those who follow on after we have gone to the other side. blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment